Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Warm and Cozy Start to the New Year

Anyone that knows me is aware that Winter is my least favorite time of year. I’m a Summer baby all the way. Even though our Washington, DC Winters are considered mild to many, I’m pretty miserable right about now. Anyway, I’m trying to be positive and turn my lemons into lemonade (frozen lemonade).

Since I love to stay warm and cozy, I thought wouldn’t it be a great idea to give the house a mini Winter makeover with cozy housewares? Here are some fun pieces I really liked in bright colors that remind me of warmer days.

This bright and cheery pillow is perfect to liven up a dreary couch or a bed.
 
These little nesting bowls are so cute .
 
What about these little citrus felt coasters? They remind me of warmer days to come.

Check out this amazing Bommel Pouf rug!

What a beautiful cable knit pattern for this teapot!
 
Perhaps I’m the last person on earth who didn’t know what an “apple cozy” was, but now that I know I totally want one. Who knew apples got cold? lol
 

These knitted vases give me a cozy feeling.
Source: 2modern.com via 2Modern on Pinterest


Wow, this crochet lampshade is gor-ge-ous!
 

And last but not least an adorable mom coffee cozy.

Source: etsy.com via SZEMEM on Pinterest


I’m not a knitter and I don’t crochet or sew (yet) but I can surely appreciate these beautiful objects. Do you have cozy house project you’d like to share?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text